My KeMPhi Story... (Sharon Mwende)


















Sharon Mwende becomes our ninth person to  send us her story about her love for Filipino Teleseryes. Sharon is quite green in the Fandom and thus her story is not as long. Here is what she had to say...




I am Sharon from Nairobi and i am a diehard fan of the Filipino telesyryes





The first soap I watched was Losing Heaven where I got to know Carla Abellana. I really loved the acting as a matter of fact I think that Filipino actors and actresses are far better than the Mexico's. I then watched My Destiny and again met Carla as Grace and fell in love with her sacrificial life for other's happiness.


Now I'm watching Beautiful Strangers. My best actors are Tom Rodriguez and Benjamin Alves and best actresses are Carla Abellana ,Rhian Ramos and Lovi Poe.I came across the kemphi page on Facebook and it has really helped me as i am in love with the Philippines. I am also a follower of Tomcar's page on Facebook. Forever Filipino
There is Sharon's story so please feel free to leave your comments and if you wish to share your story with us as  well, follow this link for full guidelines and details... Link>> Tell Your Story

No comments:

Post a Comment