My KeMPhi Story... (Liz Milkah)




















My KeMPhi story is the exclusive category on the KeMPhi blog that lets Kenya fans share their experiences with Filipino Teleserye. Liz Milkah will have the pleasure of being the tenth person to tell us her story and here it is...





My name is Liz Milkah from Kenya and I am a fan of Filipino Teleseryes.  This is my story…

It was a holiday season when I went to visit my aunt. I was left home alone and at the time, Idid not know how are operate a TV. I picked up the remote with confidence and when I pressed it, I came across a soap opera that people were acting as a Mermaids. It was called Dyesebel and little did I know that I would become addicted to it!  After following the show, I liked the girl who played the role of a mermaid as well as a human and she became my favorite. Her name is Marian Rivera. She is my idol.
     After that I came across another show called One True Love on NTV starring Alden Richards (Tisoy) and Louise De Los Reyes (Elise), then came Legacy Starring Lovi Poe (Natasha) Mike Tan (Third) and Heart Evangelista (Diana). After that I went back home and I missed watching the shows but I had to continue with my studies.
    I started watching the shows again last year when I came across a Teleserye by the name Two Wives starring Jason Abalos, (Victor) Kaye Abad (Yvonne) and Erich Gonzales(Janine) and I loved it. From there I came across others like Carmela, Bridges of Love, Losing Heaven, My Destiny, My Faithful Husband and Currently Beautiful Strangers. I have watched others on Novela E1 like The Promise, Doble Kara and On the Wings of Love.
My favorite actors are Tom Rodriguez, Dennis Trillo and Paul Jake Castillo.
My favorite actresses are Carla Abellana, Kaye Abad and Marian Rivera. My favorite love teams are Dongyan and Tomcar.

I love Filipino Teleserye because they have many common things with Africa and you can't compare Africa /Philippines with American or Indian soaps because they are very different. I like watching Filipino Teleserye because have taught me a lot of things and somehow, I can be able to handle some issues when they face with them.
I would also like to thank KENYA MEETS PHILLIPINES for bringing us together.
Thank you Liz Milkah for sharing your story with us and for other readers, please feel free to comment on Liz's story. If you wish to share your story as well, follow the following link for the full details and guidelines of how to send your story. Link>> Tell Your Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment