Introducing Melason…


Mr and Mrs Franscisco



The name ‘Melason’ might sound new to you but you’ll be surprised to learn the history behind it. This post will serve as our ‘Did you Know’ entry for this week.

Who is Melason? Melason is the amalgamation of a Filipino showbiz couple, Melai Contiveros and Jason Francisco. Before you ask who these are, Melai starred on Two wives as Carla, Janine’s best friend while Jason plays Orly, Xander’s assistant in the currently running show, Forevermore. Did you know that the couple has been married for three years now, after their wedding in 2013? The two met of Pinoy Big Brother’s 2009 Double Up edition and went on to become a couple. They also have a daughter.


The Francisco Family













A few months ago however, the couple was plagued with separation rumors which Jason confirmed on their daughter’s instagram page, while Melai who hosts a morning talk show titled Magandang Buhay; shared the news on the show. The problem according to Jason was that he and Melai had agreed not to be paired with other stars to prevent any feelings of Jealousy but Melai went ahead and accepted a part in which she was paired with Carlo Aquino on the Telesyrye We Will Survive. Jason is quoted to have said the following;

We had discussed about matters to avoid affecting our marriage and relationship. You may have noticed that I have not been paired with other celebrities because I avoid it, I would let the directors and writers know that I don’t want to be paired with others because only my wife can be my partner for life and she is the one I would like to be paired with at work because doing otherwise would cause jealousy.”

The good news however is that the couple have since reconciled and even announced on Melai’s talk show that they are pregnant with their second child. As we wish the couple the best, what do you think about today’s entry?



2 comments:

  1. Yea, I heard about the breakup, I was so unhappy then, the two are Comedians

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I heard about the breakup, I was so unhappy then, the two are Comedians

    ReplyDelete