Introducing Bridges of Love...




 Bridges of love is soon going to replace Carmela  in the coming week as it approaches the finale. Bridges of Love is one of the highest rated shows in the Philippines this year, and I do have to confide the fact that I have been anticipating it for the longest time and I’d say it’s about time that KTNKenya finally decided to air it.

Bridges of Love is a Star Creatives Production and was top billed by the hottest Filipino hunks on Kenyan TV, #1.Paulo avelino as Carlos and #3. Jericho Rosales as Gael alongside the multi-talented and beautiful Maja Salvador as Mia. The story is about two brothers who were separated by an unfortunate incident when they were younger who will eventually have to deal with the struggle of loving one woman! Dubbed ‘A story like no other’,  Bridges Of Love promises to be a heart-wringing ride, an emotional roller costa, an epic drama and all other amazing adjectives that you could think of. 

From Left; Jericho Rosales, Maja Salvador & Paulo Avelino


We recently saw Paulo Avelino in Tomorrow belongs to me as Patrick, while Jericho Rosales and Maja Salvador both appeared in The Legal Wife as Adrian and Nicole respectively! If you watched both shows, I bet you agree with me that the casting is on point as well. They are also accompanied by other talented stars like Edu Manazano and Carmina Villarroel. That said, I hope you  are as excited as I am for this, and let’s all see what the show holds in store for us! You are also welcome to join my twitter party every evening  @kenyan_pinoy,when the show airs with the hashtag #BOL or check for updates on our Facebook page!
In the meantime, here is the link to the trailer for those yet to watch it so that you guys can see what we are all in for!
Related Posts; Bridges of Love craze reaches Kenya!

2 comments:

  1. I like this , I love it very much .....it expands my mind wide...

    ReplyDelete