ALDEN DIMPLE MANIA!!!























Since the premier of Carmela on KTN KENYA last week, it has been a dull few days seeing as it seems like am the only one who is overly eager about the show. Nevertheless, my fervor has not been dampened by this lonesome turn of events and I will continue in my feigned oblivious stead to make much fuss about the show. In light of this moment right here, I want to leave the complaints aside and move along to the main purpose of this post.

 
Carmela to my unwanted admission did not have great appeal when it started but that is the way when a program is starting to lay out the foundation of the story and am glad that after that was achieved, everything has been falling into place since the time jump. The introduction of Alden Richards' character especially has been quite the thrill for me and I have come to understand why he is the biggest GMA act at the moment with his segment on the noontime show Eat Bulaga trending top in The Philippines every single day! I have not been left out of the craze as I found myself continually smitten with his character;Yago. Speaking of which, I have also taken an infatuated liking to his winning dimples as I suppose most of you guys have, though I felt that they were under-appreciated as they are my biggest attraction to the program. (I hated admitting that but my twitter feed already gave me away…)This led me to a mini stalking mission of Alden’s Instagram page which is the best place to get an overload of these dimples. I got some photographs from his page (am crediting all these photos to @aldenrichards02) and decided to make this photo collage to show how much I value the role they play in Carmela. These are now the closing credits i imagine to be rolling when Carmela ends.. :)




















Need I say more???
I hope you guys catch Carmela on KTN KENYA weekdays at 6 p.m EAT and tell me whether you share in my infatuation or not… ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment